Favorite Home Improvement Websites
October is here and many homeowners are scurrying to get those last minute home improvement projects done before winter. Whether to help guide your projects yet this year, or to give you some great reading material for those cold winter months, below are some of our favorite websites for home-related ideas and solutions.
- At Home With Gary Sullivan A proud sponsor of Gary’s radio program, we consistently find him to be a great source of sound advice and common sense. Enjoy his helpful tips and also his coverage of products that he likes.
- Proud Green Home We are a brand new sponsor of this website which is so full of information that it’s almost hard to imagine! It seems like everything you could possibly need to know to make your home more energy efficient and sustainable is on this site.
- ELFI Wall System This is a great site if you’re planning to build a new home or other building. Our friends at ELFI have developed a building system utilizing steel and EPS foam that is sustainable, tough, low weight, and so rapid to construct.
- DIY Network Including interior, exterior, and “infrastructure” projects, this is perhaps the perfect website for discovering projects you can do around your home, including learning from their experts.
- On The House With The Carey Brothers Always entertaining and informative, we like to think of James and Morris as the “Click and Clack” of home improvement. Their website is constantly being updated with new ideas.
- Contractor Talk Designed for professionals, this site has some great forums and there is much to be learned from those who are consistently “in the trenches”.
- Do It Yourself This site has great ideas, informative articles, and very active forums where questions are regularly being asked and answered by folks just like you.
- Ask Todd Miller Hosted by our company president, this website includes information on roofing and ventilation. Todd regularly makes himself available to put his 30+ years of experience to use answering your questions. Helpful videos and podcasts can be reached through the site.
- And, of course, we love our own Classic Metal Roofing Systems site and hope that you do, too!
Good luck as you wrap up your fall projects and here’s to a productive winter of planning for spring 2014 projects! Please give us a call at 1-800-543-8938 whenever we might be of service and, if you’ve ever wondered what makes us different from other metal roofing manufacturers, check out The Classic Advantage and other benefits of metal roofing.
Want To Keep Tabs On Us?
Buying a new roof is a big decision and we know you will be doing your research. If you're still in the early stages and just want to keep in contact with us, sign up for our monthly email newsletter. Over 50,000 homeowners subscribe to our newsletter for its fun and informative content on home maintenance. Plus it's a great way to stay in touch!