The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 includes a renewal of the tax credit for reflective metal roofing. Assuming the bill is signed by the President, homeowners who purchase Energy Star rated metal roofs in 2013 will be eligible for a federal tax credit of up to $500 based upon 10% of the value of… ( read more )
- Dreading those Summer Electric Bills?
- A Dozen Ways to Find Winter Warmth
- Tiny House Roofing
- February is the Month of Love
- What Is Your Roof Trying To Tell You?
- The Message of Christmas
- Keep The Home Fires Burning
- Fall Activities To Help Make The Most Of The Season
- 14 Ways to Get Your Home Ready for Winter
- Proven Technology Today with a Focus on Tomorrow
aileron Aluminum cans aluminum roofing American Metal Roofing of Northern Wisconsin American Metal Roofs beautiful roofing Building America Retrofit Alliance Classic Metal Roofing Classic Metal Roofing Systems Consortium for Advanced residential Buildings Deepak Gupta durability energy efficiency Fox Business Habitat for Humanity hail home improvement human trafficking ice dams Job of the Month Kelly Joseph lifetime roofing marketing metal roof metal roofing metal shingles New Year's Resolutions Ohio Department of Development Ohio’s 2009 Family-Owned Business of the Year Oxford Shingle replacement roof retro video roof roofing roofing video roof repair roof replacement Ryan Bell Seth Heckaman slate Small Business of the Day Thermadeck Todd Miller Twitter wind