The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 includes a renewal of the tax credit for reflective metal roofing. Assuming the bill is signed by the President, homeowners who purchase Energy Star rated metal roofs in 2013 will be eligible for a federal tax credit of up to $500 based upon 10% of the value of… ( read more )
- Resolutions – Inspiration for the New Year
- What Scary Things are Lurking in your Home?
- Favorite Home Improvement Websites
- The Facts About Summer
- Are Metal Shingles Right For My Home?
- Top Six Things To Look For In A Metal Roof
- Our Visit to the IBHS Research Center
- Todd Miller: Why We Love Classic Metal Roofing
aileron Aluminum cans aluminum roofing American Metal Roofing of Northern Wisconsin American Metal Roofs beautiful roofing Building America Retrofit Alliance Classic Metal Roofing Classic Metal Roofing Systems Consortium for Advanced residential Buildings Cool Energy House Deepak Gupta durability energy efficiency Fox Business Habitat for Humanity hail home improvement human trafficking ice dams International Builders Show Job of the Month Kelly Joseph lifetime roofing marketing metal roof metal roofing metal shingles New Year's Resolutions Ohio Department of Development Ohio’s 2009 Family-Owned Business of the Year Orlando replacement roof retro video roofing roofing video roof repair roof replacement Ryan Bell Seth Heckaman Small Business of the Day Thermadeck Todd Miller Twitter wind