The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 includes a renewal of the tax credit for reflective metal roofing. Assuming the bill is signed by the President, homeowners who purchase Energy Star rated metal roofs in 2013 will be eligible for a federal tax credit of up to $500 based upon 10% of the value of… ( read more )
- Classic Metal Roofing Introduces New Slate Rock Metal Roofing System
- Did Your Home’s Roof Survive The Winter?
- Should We Add a Day to March?
- What Do You Love Most About Your Home?
- Resolutions – Inspiration for the New Year
- What Scary Things are Lurking in your Home?
- Favorite Home Improvement Websites
- The Facts About Summer
- Are Metal Shingles Right For My Home?
aileron Aluminum cans aluminum roofing American Metal Roofing of Northern Wisconsin American Metal Roofs beautiful roofing Building America Retrofit Alliance Classic Metal Roofing Classic Metal Roofing Systems Consortium for Advanced residential Buildings Deepak Gupta durability energy efficiency Fox Business Habitat for Humanity hail home improvement human trafficking ice dams Job of the Month Kelly Joseph lifetime roofing marketing metal roof metal roofing metal shingles New Year's Resolutions Ohio Department of Development Ohio’s 2009 Family-Owned Business of the Year Oxford Shingle replacement roof retro video roof roofing roofing video roof repair roof replacement Ryan Bell Seth Heckaman slate Small Business of the Day Thermadeck Todd Miller Twitter wind