The Benefits of Metal Roofing
Beautiful style, fire resistance, energy efficiency, and a proven performance expectation of 50+ years.
Residential metal roofing is one of the fastest growing segments of home improvement – more than quadrupling its market share over the past decade. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value. While other roofs quickly diminish in value as they age, metal roofs provide the following lasting benefits:
- Proven performance expectation of 50+ years
- Beautiful styles to match any home or neighborhood
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- Fire resistance
- Energy efficiency by keeping homes cooler
- Low weight to help preserve structural integrity and life
The Classic Advantage
While the benefits of metal roofing are well-known, our company takes things even further with The Classic Advantage. Classic Advantage benefits will not be found with many competing products and will rarely, if ever, be found in one family of systems the way they are at Classic Metal Roofing. Consider these unique benefits:
- Concealed fasteners for beauty and weathertightness
- Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000 coatings
- Unique forming methods provide today’s most intricately designed metal roofing profiles
- Wide range of colors to meet today’s home design trends
- Lifetime / 40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty is non pro-rated for all owners
- Warranty transfers to all future owners with no transfer fee
- hI-R Heat Barrier Finishes reflect radiant heat even in dark colors
- Proven manufacturer with 30+ years of experience
- Product lines with 40 – 50 years of field use
- Caring Customer Support Team always available to help homeowners
- Experienced and trained independent dealer network
- Optional PVDF powder coating allows custom colors and blends
- Recycled content of up to 95%
- Proven flashing designs including our unique “no-clog” valley system
- Available factory-formed custom flashings
- Weights as low as 0.45 pounds per square foot
As you consider a new roof for your home, please consider the many advantages of metal. And then consider the Classic Advantage – benefits that are unmatched in the industry.
Want To Keep Tabs On Us?
Buying a new roof is a big decision and we know you will be doing your research. If you're still in the early stages and just want to keep in contact with us, sign up for our monthly email newsletter. Thousands of homeowners subscribe to our newsletter for its fun and informative content on home maintenance. Plus it's a great way to stay in touch!