- Available in a variety of Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 colors
- Concealed fasteners for ultimate protection
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Works well for even harsh coastal applications
Slate Rock Oxford
- Manufactured from heavy .024" thick 95% recycled content aluminum alloy
- Has passed wind tests required by Dade County, Florida.
- Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Four-way interlocking panels hold tight
- Sheds ice and snow faster than many other roofs
- Will not absorb water or become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insects
- Fade and chalk resistant
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Energy Star Partner
- "Cool Coatings" reflect radiant heat
- Made from 95% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs; allows you to invest in a better roof rather than landfill disposal of your old one
The proven design and integrity of Oxford Shingle, with the colors and texture of fine slate roofing
The Slate Rock Oxford Shingle is a unique product that combines the proven design and integrity of Oxford Shingle with the colors and texture of fine slate roofing. Never before has a metal roofing product offered homeowners a slate product with such refined beauty and realistic coloring. Our proprietary four-layer PVDF coating from Valspar is applied in a unique print process that enhances Oxford Shingle’s three-dimensional detail. This provides the stately beauty that provides a high-end, classic look for any home style.
The Slate Rock coating includes a layer of clear PVDF for incredibly enhanced durability as well as scratch resistance. This product truly is the latest development in residential metal roofing technology, pushing far ahead of competing products. And, it comes with our fully transferable and non pro-rated Lifetime/40 Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
Every Classic Metal Roof is engineered to the highest standards of quality and performance and we are committed to conducting business to the highest standards of values and excellence.Get more information...