A Classic Solution for a Church Roof
Benefit from our Industry Leading Experience
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience manufacturing beautiful metal roofing systems for homes and other buildings, nothing makes us happier than when our products are used for a church roof. We believe that durable and energy-efficient roofing makes good sense for churches and hope that you will agree. Please consider the following benefits:
Consider These Classic Metal Roofing Systems Benefits for Your Church Roof
- Flexible Finances Choosing a lifetime roofing solution allows churches to focus their resources on ministry rather than ongoing roof maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency Metal’s inherent heat reflectivity can cut building cooling costs by up to 20% and even more. And, if your church does not have air conditioning, it will just stay much more comfortable beneath a reflective metal roof.
- Curb Appeal A Classic Metal Roof will provide a significant aesthetic upgrade to your church, gaining your community’s attention.
- Low Weight Metal is the lowest weight roofing solution; this is especially ideal for cathedral rooflines and aging structures.
- Unique Solutions Classic Metal Roofs can be customized to solve ventilation issues in many existing structures to increase efficiency and building performance, including eliminating dangerous moisture buildup.
- Hail Resistant All of our roofing systems have received the Class IV UL 2218 rating for hail resistance, protecting your facilities’ integrity.
- Wind Resistant Each Classic Metal Roof is warranted to withstand 120 mph winds.
- Fire Safety Metal roofs have been proven to prevent the spread of fires. Windblown embers from forest fires do not pose a threat to a metal roof and fire across a facility.
The Unique Challenges of Roofing a Church or Community Place of Worship
We understand that this is not a simple project and that there may be many decision-makers involved in your church roofing process. Time, budgets, financing, even choosing the look and color on such an important investment all provide challenges to the responsible individuals or teams.
To help in your research, we offer a real-life example of a congregation finding the right roof for their unique, mid-century modern building. No matter your church’s architecture style, we hope you’ll find this quick read of our case study useful.
Please don’t hesitate to get started on finding a great roofing solution for your place of worship and community. We are available to help you every step of the way.