- Elegant Barrel Tile Look
- Offered in a variety of both Mediterranean and Traditional Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Available in either Smooth or Pebble Embossed finish to match your preferred style
- Optional ThermoBond coating features a blend of colors as well as distinctive and inviting texture to make GrandeTile look naturally weathered, further enhancing its beauty.
- Wind & weather resistant
- Made from industrial –grade .032” thick aluminum
- GrandeTile includes a patented drain channel. Hidden in the overlap between neighboring panels, the drain channel provides added protection in the event of the fiercest wind driven rain and snow storms. This redundant protection ensures the weathertightness and long life of your roof.
- Non-prorated lifetime/limited 40 year transferable warranty, includes fade and chalk coverage
- GrandeTile is made from 95%+ recycled aluminum
- GrandeTile is 100% recyclable
- 44” wide
- Eave to Ridge Panels or 2 Course Modules (34” High)
- .032 industrial –grade aluminum
Few roofs evoke such emotion as barrel tile roofs
Whether the setting is historic, contemporary, or ancient – Mediterranean, Tropic, Desert, or even Savannah, tile roofs provide distinction to highlight buildings and provide memorable charm. GrandeTile provides this look along with the proven and popular benefits of metal roofing.
GrandeTile is Energy Efficient
GrandeTile’s industry-leading PVDF coating technology includes reflective pigments for energy efficiency. Our proprietary hI-R coating reflects radiant heat, keeping buildings naturally cooler. Homeowners report energy savings up to 20% and more, thanks to reduced air conditioning loads. GrandeTile’s unique design also includes an integral air gap as a thermal break, further helping to prevent warm weather heat transfer into your home and attic.
The Grandeur of Tile… without the weight
Tile roofing can weigh as much as 2000 pounds per 100 square feet. Even “low weight” tiles far exceed 500 pounds. Fiberglass shingles weigh from 274 to 450 pounds. This weight places strain on your home and poses significant cave-in threat in the event of an interior fire. GrandeTile weighs less than 75 pounds per square!
At Classic, we know that today’s homeowners want to make their homes reflect their personal sense of style. They are also thinking about the long-term for their homes, looking for building materials that will last, add value, and save energy. GrandeTile does all of these things.
Roofing Underlayments and other materials can be a very important part of building performance. Classic Metal Roofing Systems is a product distributor of the RoofAquaGuard family of high performance underlayments and other materials.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay