Roofing Multi-Family Housing with A Classic Solution
From small condo homes to large apartment developments, our industry-leading experience brings a long-lasting solution to roofing multi-family housing. Our metal roofing systems have made financial sense for thousands of owners of personal and commercial properties and we invite you to partner with us for a great multi-family residence roofing project.
Roofing Multi-Family Housing With Benefits
You simply won’t find these financial and safety benefits for roofing a multi-family residence in common roofing products. Our metal roofing systems offer complete, warranted protection and deliver curb appeal with beautiful finishes, year-after-year, decade-after-decade.
- Long-Life Durability– Featuring fade-resistant Kynar finishes, our products have a life expectancy of 40+ years including unmatched hail resistance. End your regular roof maintenance expenses!
- Energy Efficiency– Utilizing heat-reflective coatings and built-in thermal breaks, our systems reduce heat gain, creating dramatic energy savings.
- Recyclable– Most roof systems are a liability from the moment they are installed because they will have to someday be torn off and disposed of in a landfill. Our roofs are 100% recyclable. Their salvage value will probably exceed their removal cost.
- Increased Property Value– Quality metal roofing adds value immediately and holds that value.
These benefits offer safety for your residents:
- Interlocking Panels– Hold tight on the roof even in severe winds and also do not pose a risk of slipping and crashing to the ground even on vertical mansard roofs.
- Fire Resistant– Will not ignite due to airborne sparks from tenant activities or nearby fires.
- Hail Resistant– Warranted to not leak due to hail perforation or indentation.
- Low Weight– Installs over most old roofs so tenants are not subject to the debris of torn-off roofing materials in their yards, driveways or easements.
If you need help navigating a metal roofing choice through a neighborhood, condo or homeowner’s association, we can help with that, too. We’ve developed a website for HOA’s, that of course, can benefit any multi-family housing projects.
To learn more about our metal solutions for multi-family housing, request more information or a conversation. Our team of roofing professionals is able and available to help you find the very best roof for your property.
Problems solved. Happy owners and happy residents.
Here’s a case study on a Classic Mansard.